We don’t just communicate. We challenge.
In/progress is run by Diana Pearce. She’s a jack of all trades with a mixed bag of media, scientific and educational experience. Diana has been a runner for radio/TV, written in a journalistic capacity for science/museums/music/education, is a qualified ecologist with a CAL Ltd qualification from the people who take the BBC up trees and is a trainee teacher, qualifying in 2018.
Creating dynamic prose and social media for tech, science, museums and education is one thing, but what exactly are In/progress’ aims? They are simple:
- To push forward the progressive development of all sectors together.
- To challenge the views presented to us by mainstream media.
- Talk about feasible innovations emerging within the three sectors.
- Promote collaborative research/events/strategy.
- To write about people/organisations who have a unique outlook
So, what can we say? If you’ve got something interesting, tell us at In/progress. She’d happily get on-board any project that seeks to push boundaries.
E: email@example.com / Tweet: @weareinprogress